FAQ > Help Center
Help Center Business Hours
Have a question or query about our products and services? Feel free to get in touch.
Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm PST
ADDRESS: 10231 Slater Avenue, Suite 211 Fountain Valley, CA 92708Product Repair / Warranty Eligibility Statement
My product is broken – can I get it repaired?
Of course! We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your item.
That’s why we offer a one-year limited warranty for all of our customers.
All you need to do is email our customer support and they will guide you through the process.
In order to be considered eligible for repair or a replacement under warranty, here is what we’ll need from you:
· A copy of your receipt/proof of purchase
· Model name
· Serial number
· Original date of purchase
*Please note: Failure to supply proof of purchase may result in denial of warranty repair or replacement.
What happens next?...
Once your return request has been accepted, you will be given a unique RMA number.
When you are ready to return your item, please return it to:
10231 Slater Avenue Suite 211
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Please write your RMA number above the address and firmly secure it on the outside of your parcel.
Without the RMA number, your package may be refused and it may cause severe delays when processing your refund.
Be sure to use package-shipping services that can track shipments such as United Parcel Service, Federal Express, or the United States postal service.
Warrant does not cover
· Minor product imperfections that otherwise meet design specifications or material imperfections that do not hamper product functionality.
· Damage caused by misuse, abuse or use that is not in compliance with product instructions.
· Damage or loss caused by lack of maintenance, accidents, fire, theft or misplacement, power surges, electronic viruses, or natural disasters.
· Damage caused by repairs or servicing not authorized by Oddict.